Camp Wildwood Parent Bulletins
Summer 2018 Camp Bulletin - CLICK HERE
Things To Do Before Camp!
1. Sign up for Camp Baggage. We are pleased to announce that we will once again use Camp Baggage as our carrier for the upcoming summer. Camp Baggage will pick up your summers bags from your home before the start of camp and return them to your doorstep within a few days after camp ends. For more information and to sign up, please visit campbaggage.com.
2. Book an appointment with the pediatrician. Medical forms are due to camp on June 1st. With the CampInTouch system - wildwood.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx, you are now able to input medical history online as well as upload and download doctor examination forms, insurance forms, immunization forms, etc. For those who wish to send in a full paper copy, that version can be found on our website.
3. Ask us about Father/Son Post Camp this summer! Dust off your baseball gloves, pack up the icy hot and spend the weekend of August 10th running around and enjoying all that Camp Wildwood has to offer. Father/Son Post Camp this summer is completely free of cost. Just email us to let us know if you are interested and we will let you know all of the details.
4. Check out information on our PLUS Programs and let us know if you’ll be signing up for any of them. We offer private tennis lessons, trips to the local golf course, ice hockey practices twice a week and weekly rock climbing trips. More details can be found at : www.campwildwood.com/CW-FAMILIES/Special-Programs
5. Make reservations for visiting day. The Camp Wildwood visiting weekend will be held on Saturday, July 21st and Sunday, July 22nd. Families with two or more children at Wildwood may attend both days. A list of recommended hotels and restaurants can be found on our website. Please feel free to reach out with any specific questions.
6. Get connected with The Camp Spot. We are proud to welcome back the Camp Spot as our official camp outfitter once again this summer. They are able to provide all camp uniforms as well as tees, sweats, bedding, outdoor gear, etc. We have designed new jerseys for basketball, soccer, and hockey that are made of new "non-wicking" material. We have also added some other brand new items for the upcoming summer. You can shop for the uniforms online (www.thecampspot.com) or by phone (973) 994-7416. To ensure prompt delivery of all uniforms and other camp related items, purchases should be completed by the middle of May. More information can be found on our website.
7. Register with CampMeds. It is our continued goal to both meet the needs of campers who require medication as camp while at the same time comply with state regulations regarding this practice. To this end, we will continue to work with CampMeds Inc., a pre-packaging medication program founded by a former camp nurse. CampMeds has been servicing the camping industry for the past sixteen years and they provide a convenient service of dispensing, packaging and shipping medications directly to summer camps. Our policy and procedure for dispensing and administering medicine requires camp families to have ALL of your child’s medicine dispensed by CampMeds and sent to camp prior to their arrival. More information can be found on our website.